Posts Tagged ‘accessories’
Love this unicorn headband designed by Maria Videl. How awesome is this?!?
Sure you can clip your nano to anything within arms reach, but if you nod off at work while daydreaming of a top secret life as a double-o or reminiscing about inspector gadget, you know that the nano could be so much more. With music, photos, and all manner of Q inspired gadgetry tucked inside, it could easily be the ultimate all-purpose watch. First, however, you’ll need the ultimate watchband. Enter LunaTik’s CMYK TikTok watch straps for the iPod Nano. Are they worth the geek factor appeal? Are all Nano bands created equal? We took the TikTok CMYK for a spin to find out.
1. Crystal Cave Rock Ring: Glitzy to the max, this one of a kind glittering ring makes a rockin’ gift!
2. Silver Orbital Drop Earrings: These versatile earrings are funky and flashy at the same time.
Jones New York, $28.
3. Fish Hotel: How cool is this fish tank?
Crate & Barrel, $29.95.
4. Festive Christmas Tree Hat: The perfect hat for a tree trimming party, right? So adorable!
5. Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase: This flowery vase has an organic underwater spirit to it.
6. Peas USB Hub: How cute! A four-hub USB 2.0 plug for all your devices.
MoMA Store, $32.
7. GingerDead Men Cookie Cutter: Now you can bake your very own undead gingerbread men.
8. Sushi Memo Set: Scribble all your raw thoughts on this paper assortment of sushi. Toro, maguro, tamago, and salmon sushi, respectively.
MoMA Store, $18.95.
Add a splash of color to your room with these beautiful contemporary rugs from Sonya Winner. Her rugs are filled with geometric shapes and colorful bursts of energy throughout each of her collections.
Get a load of this chic handbag designed by Peter Jakubik and made from mahogany cowhide moulded by hand.
Knitted facial hair? That’s right! Keep your face toasty warm with these ingenious bearded hats by Beardhead. These funny caps come in “Viking,” “Lumberjack,” “Pirate,” and “Grandpa,” which translates to blond, brunette, black, and distinguished, respectively. You can buy add on mustaches too! How cool is that? For the ladies there’s also a pink “Bunny” version, but I prefer either Pirate or Viking myself.
Lucky coin purses? Love these fortune cookie purses by Diana Eng, a former Project Runway (Season 2) designer.
[ via Oh Joy ]
Looking like something straight out of an sci-fi story, these wild shoes by designer Edmundo Castillo light up with the push of a button, and can even be set to flash on and off as well! Castillo is said to have been thinking of the movie Tron: Legacy when creating these wedge sandals, which are made with the same type of lights as the movie’s costumes. To recharge these party shoes there’s a USB plug in the heel, guaranteeing hours of illuminated strutting.
Put your heart into Valentine’s day with these lovely heart-shaped sunglasses that come in red, pink, white, and black from FredFlare.com.
Calling all cupcake lovers out there (and really, who isn’t one?), we’ve just stumbled upon the cutest knitted cupcake beanies by Neff. Sold at FredFlare and Amazon.com, they come in three flavors: chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. To top it all off, they’ve all got fuzzy cherries on the top, and faux sprinkles. Adorable!